Guess what I didn’t expect to happen to in Minneapolis?…
- First, GO TO MINNEAPOLIS! It’s a really fun city with a lot to offer.
- Plan to be in town in October for the Zombie Pub Crawl – it’s more like a street party or festival.. there’s no crawling of pubs, just crowds and crowds of zombies partying in the street like only zombies know how.
- Check out Eat Street – I especially recommend Glam Doll Donuts and breakfast at The Bad Waitress.
- Spend an afternoon wandering around Minnehaha Falls Regional Park.
- Go to the Minnesota Center For Book Arts and let me know what you think! I didn’t actually get to go because I was too busy eating donuts, but I’m very intrigued!
Bonus Content (for mature audiences only):
Question: At what point in human history did grinding your crotch up against someone’s ass become an acceptable way to introduce yourself?
Answer: Never. That never happened.
Appropriate response to aforementioned behaviour: “Is that a crippling lack of self esteem in your pants or are you just happy to see me?”
Life Lessons Learned:
- Say yes.
Soundtrack: Alt-J – Dissolve Me